Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BFG Rave Runs: Bintan

The idea came from Runner's World magazine. Each issue features a rave run. And boy is the scenary spectacular!

I don't have the same privilege, but some routes I have seen were pretty scenic. Especially on my travels, where I get to see interesting sights. Why not run these routes and call them the BFG rave runs? Sounds like a good idea, so here goes.

Bintan, Dec 5, 2005; morning run by the beach, catching a beautiful sunrise!



Bintan, Dec 6, 2005; another morning run by the beach.



This seafront was infront of the Angsoka bungalows of Bintan Resorts. On a subsequent visit, I found that water divides cropped up along this shoreline, making it impossible to run to the end without getting my shoes wet. What a pity!

Akan datang:
San Francisco, April 2007
Regensberg, Germany, June 2007
Macau, July 2007
Boston, October 2007
New Orleans, Jan 2008
Woodstock, April 2008

No comments: