Wednesday, May 28, 2008

imaRunner: haha...

Posted by haha... on April 19, 2008 on SGRunners new members section

Hi all,

New to this forum. Here is a little self introduction:

The name is darrel.
19 this year.
Currently studying in a local polytechnic.
Have been jogging regularly at the area where i live for about a year and a half now.

It all started in my first year of polytechnic studies because of a very bad dream. Note that after my pe lessons stopped in secondary school (to prepare for the 'O' levels), i stopped runnning entirely. One fine day, or night to be precise, i had this weird dream: i could not lift my legs to run! Ha ha... Weird right? I had not ran for such a long time that i actually forgot the sensation of running. So i guess the dream was a wake up call for me; to lift my arse off the couch and start exercising. Well i have not looked back since and boy am i glad.

Hope that i can get to learn a thing or two from you guys out there. Cheers man...

imaRunner is a series about ordinary people and their not-so-ordinary running achievements.

No comments: