Wednesday, May 28, 2008

imaRunner

I couldn't help but read with some degree of fascination the last page of Runner's World magazine "I am a Runner". This regular column features judges, sports broadcasters, musicians, ... people from all walks of life, with a focus on prominent people.

What about regular people? Regular runners who would never (ok, highly unlikely) to be featured in Runner's World or Straits Times or Mind your body?

This series "imaRunner" is dedicated to ordinary mortals like you and I. Ordinary people doing not-so-ordinary things.

In fact, when I contacted many of the people who are featured in this series, they typically say: "Who? Me? But my story is not that inspirational or interesting!" I disagree and hope that readers will as well.

Be inspired!

PS: If you have an interesting story to share, do let me know. :)

No comments: