Sunday, July 12, 2009

Races for 2H 2009

Registered for the Yellow Ribbon Prison Run, Sept 6, 2009, 10 km. MBH signed up for 5 km. She also signed up for the Great Eastern women 10k run. Several friends also signed up for the upcoming runs.

Here's my to-do list:

Aug 2: OSIM Tri (OD)
Aug 16: Singapore Bay Run (21k)
Sep 6: Yellow Ribbon Prison Run (10k)
Sep 13: Tri Factor Tri (OD)
Oct 24: North Face 100 (50k)
late Nov: Adelaide Tri (OD)

MBH's to-do list:
Jul 19: Shape run (5k)
Aug 16: Singapore Bay Run (6k)
Sep 6: Yellow Ribbon Prison Run (5k)
Nov 1: Great Easter women (10k)

2 comments:

Tekko said...

Note you didn't list down the SCSM. so u not doing that this year?

BFG said...

Tekko: you are indeed observant! After three consecutive years, I will take a break this year, not coz I am boycotting, but coz my family and I will be in Adelaide for work/vacation! :)