Saturday, May 16, 2009

Garmin 310XT not available through Sin dealer

The Garmin 310XT (also known as the Garmin 310CT) was launched in the US this month. I have been eagerly anticipating the launch. So I called up the Garmin dealer to find out when the 310 will be available.

Much to my chagrin, I found out that the dealer will NOT be bringing the 310 into Singapore. No explanation was offered.

How about that?

Update on July 21: Called another dealer today, and to my relief, they informed me that they will be bringing in the 310XT in about three weeks time. As for pricing, I'll have to call them next week. A number of my buddies and I can't wait to get our hands on the 310!

Update on July 30: Navicom has brought in the new Garmin 310XT! And I just picked one up at Perfect Watch for SGD699. A little expensive, but hopefully worth the money. Will update with review subsequently.

For recent updates, please see my August posts.

No comments: