Tuesday, February 17, 2009

E-brief TriBob sprint aquathlon

Received the briefing for Sunday's aquathlon through email yesterday. There will be both the mini and sprint swim-run.

What's new is the wave starts, categorized by ability. There's the men competitive group, men fit group and men friendly group. The criteria is swim time, being 15 min, 20 min and more than 20 min. By my last swim today, 15 laps (750m) took me 21 min. So I am firmly in the men friendly wave, for slow swimmers and breast strokers.

The men friendly wave starts off after the women's wave. For some strange reason, there's only one women wave. Either they are all pretty good, or there are very few of them. We'll see.

I also don't understand why there's no men veteran group. But it makes no difference, since either way, I'm in the last group! :)

No comments: