Friday, June 5, 2009

Cervelo P2 2009

Speaking of bikes, I ordered the Cervelo P2 with dura-ace components today. This is how it looks like (not exactly the same, but the idea's the same):



Size: 51
Top tube: 53.5 cm (51 cm for 78 degree seat tube angle)
head tube: 9 cm (current head tube 11.5 cm, so need more spacers)
Fork: Funda Pro
Seatpost: Cervélo aero carbon
Headset:Cane Creek Alloy
Handlebar and aero bar: Vision
Components: Shimano dura-ace front and rear deraileurs DA 7800 10-sp
Crank set: FSA SLK Light Mega Exo
Saddle: Fizik ArioneTri 2 (wing flex)
Wheels: Easton circuit
Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick 23mm

6 comments:

Tekko said...

so many bikes u have now?

Jodan said...

Nice!
Hehe... when you are sick of any of your bikes, let me know. =p

BFG said...

Bicycling readers own on average 3.2 bikes. I am way below that average - just two with the P2. :)

I hope I won't get sick of my bikes too soon, Jodan. Need to get some decent mileage on them, but no where close to yours!

Jodan said...

Wah... I must be one lousy rider.
Just one bike... =D
*Just Joking*

BFG, in time to come.
You will surpass me. =)

BFG said...

Surpass you, Jodan?? Highly unlikely. Maybe possible to work hard to keep your blinkers in my horizon. :)

Jodan said...

Join JoyRiders... coupled with ur P2C, I will be chasing your blinkers instead. =D