Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update on Tokyo marathon

Out of 10 responses, 70% say go for Tokyo! Much appreciated to have overwhelming support from readers to run Tokyo. It is certainly the best race I'd taken part in.

Unfortunately, I'd to disappoint my good friend PG and forgo Tokyo next year. The reasons?
(1) It's too close to Aviva 70.3, and I'd really like to put in some serious training for my first attempt at that distance.
(2) To preserve matrinomial harmony and conserve goodwill for other races in 2010! :)

That said, I'm setting my sights on Tokyo in 2011. Perhaps can get a bigger contingent to go up together.

Sushi, sashimi, tenpayaki; run; sake with sushi, etc (in that order).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully will meet you at another event.

Workingdonkey said...

on! i will follow u in 2011 :) with wifey and haley.