Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Races in 2010

As it turned out, TNF100 was my last race for 2009.

No SCSM for me this year, as I head off to Adelaide with the family for a month. Originally wanted to participate in the Adelaide triathlon, but that turned out to be once in two years.

So training for the Walt Disney marathon in January, and then the Aviva 70.3 in March.

Coach advises focusing on a few A races in 2010, and cutting down on events. So tentatively, here's my schedule of races for next year:

Jan: Walt Disney marathon
Mar: Aviva 70.3
May: Sundown 84km
Jul/Aug: Desaru long distance/Philippines 70.3
Oct: NF100 duo
Dec: Phuket 70.3?

The last race is still in the air as I could be headed for Tokyo for a short sabbatical. Then there's the Angko Wat bike rally and half marathon that I'd like to do as well.

Looks like 2010 will be a year of long distance events - 70.3s and ultras.

No comments: